Apple Mail is a mail client that comes with every iPhone. With it, you can send emails to recipients with Apple Mail accounts or other kinds of email clients. Here’s how you can send a picture using your iPhone:
- Go to your Mail app.
- Tap the compose icon on the bottom right corner.
- Fill out the recipient information and include a subject line.
- Long press the space where you type.
- Tap the arrow in the pop-up bubble.
- Tap ‘Insert Photo or Video’.
- Select your photo from your gallery.
- Tap ‘Choose’ on the bottom right.
- Tap ‘Send’ on the top right.
If the photo is very large, you can choose to scale down the size of the image when you hit send. This is suggested so that you spend less data sending the email. If you don’t want to do that, simply tap ‘Actual Size’ and the email will be sent right after.